The Library is open!
Rules for Borrowing
- Books are available for borrowing by current members of the C.G. Jung Society of Victoria.
- At present, members will be able to check out one book at a time.
- The borrowing period is one calendar month.
- To borrow a book, please email the library at JungSocietyLibrary@yahoo.com to arrange to pick up your book, either at the next Jung Society event, or from us, near 2000 Cadboro Bay Road.
- When picking up your book, please be prepared to show your membership card and to fill out the sign-out sheet.
This book list represents a part of our library holdings. New titles are being catalogued and added in, and our book list will be updated from time to time.
If you have a book written by or about Jung, analytical psychology, Jungian psychologists, or by scholars of Jung that you are willing to part with, please consider donating it to the Library. In return, you will receive a tax-deductible charitable donation receipt for the fair market value of the book. You can make arrangements for your donation by contacting us by email at the address below.
For more information please contact: